Bi-weekly, Business in Savannah brings you reports on the business and the people who bring to life the economy of the Creative Coast.
Our cover story each week will examine a key issue or concern to business people and those who are interested in business in the region. Each edition will feature profiles of key executives from local companies as well as news of key personnel changes. Inside, you'll find weekly features on local companies followed by news items on business openings and other developments.
Business in Savannah also will bring you columns by local experts on such subjects as the state of the Coastal economy, the real estate market, small business, legal issues affecting business and others. An ongoing section called Data Central will provide information on such items as building permits, new business licenses, real estate transactions, interest rates and other data.
BiS Single Copy Purchase Locations
- CVS (condo)
- Bull & Bryan (condo)
- Suntrust (condo)
- Jones & Bull (condo)
- Desoto Hilton (condo)
- Savannah Visitors Center (Tammy rack)
- Starbucks (Tammy rack)
- Clary's (Tammy rack)
- City Market (Tammy rack)
- J. Christophers
- Parker's Convenience Store (Drayton st.)
- Starbucks-Twelve Oaks
- Sunrise Cafe-Derenne Ave.
- Paradies shop-Airport (inside location)
- Piggly Wiggly
- Gulfstream-Rack between production area and cafeteria
- Gulfstream-By main gate (we sell 30 SMN here each day)
- Flash Foods-Highway 80
- BP-By Savannah Quarters
- Shell-Across from Carey Hilliards
- Village Station-Landings (inside location)
- Kroger/Pancake House-Mall Blvd.
- Piggly Wiggly-Sandfly
- Cutters Point-Sandfly (inside location)
- Omelette House next to Kroger on Diamond Causway
- Country Convenience-White Bluff in Windsor Forest area
- Parkers-Abercorn by car wash (inside location)
- Kroger-Johnny Mercer
- Enmark-Johnny Mercer
- Chu's-Highway 80 at Bull River