Leadership Savannah graduated a class of 46 young business people and potential community leaders Thursday evening at the Savannah Yacht Club.
Established in 1961, Leadership Savannah works to inform future leaders in the Savannah area of issues confronting the community on a variety of subjects.
Applications are being accepted for the 2013-14 class through midnight Sunday.
Apply to be a part of the next class of leaders at leadershipsavannah.org and click on “Apply.”
LEADERSHIP SAVANNAH GRADUATES
Graduates from the 2012–13 class include:
• Debra Anthony Larson, Hospice Savannah Inc.
• Michael Barker, magistrate court of Chatham County.
• Jacques Beauchamp, Spine & Sport.
• Hillary Brodofsky, YMCA of Coastal Georgia–West Chatham Branch.
• Jay Bryant, Today for Tomorrow Inc.
• Erinn Carter, autotrader.com.
• Jason Chambless, Thomas & Hutton.
• Chris Corey, Savannah Morning News.
• Aldric Dekle, Savannah-Chatham County Board of Education.
• Gordon Denney, city of Savannah.
• Emily Dixon, Wells Fargo Bank.
• Dwight Feemster, Duffy & Feemster LLC.
• Melissa Gesser, Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.
• Brett Goodwin, Bernard Williams & Co.
• Denise Grabowski, Symbioscity.
• Patrick Graham, CHA Consulting Inc.
• Ellen Harris, Metropolitan Planning Commission.
• James Heater, Savannah-Chatham County Public School System.
• Jeff Hewitt, Visit Savannah.
• Kim Iler, Coldwell Banker Commercial Platinum Partners.
• Chad Jacobs, Branch Banking & Trust Co.
• Teresa Jacobson, Dreams Inn Motion Inc.
• Kristi Kiene, Mary Kay Cosmetics.
• Nicholas Laybourn, Hunter, Maclean, Exley & Dunn, P.C.
• John Manly, Bouhan, Williams & Levy LLP.
• Brian Mixon, Dept. of the Army, U.S. Army Garrison, DPTMS, Airfield Division, Hunter AAF.
• Laura Moore, SunTrust Bank.
• Karye Moreau, St. Vincent’s Academy.
• David Perpinan, Critz Inc.
• Lisa Pinyan, Felder & Associates.
• Ramon Ray, Savannah-Chatham County public schools.
• Luella Sanders, Union Mission Inc.
• Thomas Sayers, Bart, Meyer & Company LLP.
• Amy Shaffer, Savannah Technical College.
• Terri Sherman, The Coastal Bank.
• ZaDonna Slay, Savannah/Chatham County Court Appointed Special Advocates Inc.
• Melinda Spisso, Hirsch & Tucker LLC.
• Liz Stephens, MedBank.
• Karen Terry, Memorial University Medical Center’s Anderson Cancer Institute.
• Mark Thomas, The Thunderbird Inn.
• Tina Thompson, Mercer University School of Medicine.
• Katie Tidwell, Seacrest Partners.
• Kelley Waldron, St. Andrew’s School.
• Scottie Warner, Ghost Talk Ghost Walk.
• Matt West, JT Turner Construction Co. Inc.
• Laura Wiggins, The Steward Center for Palliative Care/Hospice Savannah.