Title: Realtor and founder of MOVE.
Company: MOVE. Keller Williams Realty group
Savannah neighborhood: Historic district
• Being part of the ownership group to open the keller Williams downtown office.
• Several year as one of the top real estate profit on groups for sales.
• Woman of the year nominee, 2014 leukemia and lymphoma society
• Keller Williams culture award 2010
• Founder of MOVE with Keller Williams
• Starting one of the first b certified model companies.
Questions for BiS
Q: How will you do business differently in the coming year or decade?
A: Supporting our communities with b certified concept that gives back. Our group MOVE gives back 10 percent of our profit to a non-profit.
Q: What technological or cultural advances are you looking forward to in the coming year or decade?
A: We are advancing our website to allow buyers to search for homes in both Savannah and Atlanta to better merge the relocation efforts to both areas.
Q: What qualities or assets will distinguish Savannah and preserve/advance our local economy?
A: The ports and our strong tourism industry.
Q: What economic drivers and business sectors promise the most growth in the next year or decade and why?
A: Retail, So much new growth is coming to our area with the Pooler outlet mall and Broughton Street growth.
Q: What college degrees will be the most in-demand in the Savannah area and why?
A: Anything innovative.
Q: What advice do you have for other Savannah leaders in the coming year or decade?
A: Support where you live and get involved in the community.
Q: What innovation of yours do you hope will be remembered by future generations?
A: Giving back.