Savannah Magazine, BiS (Business in Savannah), The Coastal Bank and Mercer University’s Eugene W. Stetson School of Business and Economics recognized Savannah’s Rising Stars of Business on Wednesday night.
For the fourth year in a row, the two publications have partnered on GenerationNEXT to profile the area’s under-40 leaders who have distinguished themselves by their professional achievements and philanthropic service within Savannah and the Coastal Empire.
“Frequently, the nature of doing an annual recognition event is that it begins to run out of steam after a few years as attention wanders of the challenge of finding appropriate honorees becomes more difficult,” said Gale Baldwin, BiS editor. “That hasn’t been the case with Generation NEXT. The community’s leadership pool continues to be well stocked.”
This year’s honorees, who were recognized during the event at Belford’s Savannah Seafood & Steaks, include:
• Ashley Borders, Medient Studioplex and Bedouin LLC
• Heather K. Burge, BleuBelle Bridal and BleuBelle Boutique
• Timothy S. Blanco, Thomas J. Sheehan Insurance Inc.
• Brad Brookshire, Ameris Bank
• Sam Carroll, Carroll Construction
• Emily Dickinson, Wet Willie’s Management Corp.
• Andrea Mamalakis Epting, LPC, MAC, Heads-Up Guidance Services Inc. (HUGS)
• Brendan Farrell, The Coastal Bank
• Brad Gibson, Capital A Productions LLC
• Liz Giddens-Pinneke, Keller Williams Realty and MOVE
• Austin Hill, Austin Hill Realty
• Ross Kaminsky, Southern Motors Group / Road Auto Finance
• Jamie McCurry, Georgia Ports Authority
• Dan Pavlin, Bernard Williams and Co.
• John Paul Rowan, Savannah College of Art and Design
• Cody Tharpe, Tharpe Engineering Group
• Tripp Turner, J.T. Turner Construction
• Stephanie Wilson-Evans, Three Oaks Realty Co.
Winners of the 2014 “Generation NEXT: Savannah’s Rising Stars of Business” are featured in the January/February issue of Savannah magazine and in the Jan. 15 issue of BiS.