Nineteen young Savannah business leaders were recognized Wednesday night for their selection to the ranks of the 2015 Generation NEXT: Savannah’s Rising Stars of Business.
For the fifth year in a row, Business in Savannah and Savannah magazine have joined forces to profile the area’s under-40 leaders who have distinguished themselves by their professional achievements and philanthropic service within Savannah and the Coastal Empire.
This year’s winners were honored during a celebration at Belford’s Seafood & Steaks at 315 W. St. Julian St. in City Market.
This year’s honorees:
• Cassie Beckwith, Hansen Architects.
• Josh Brooks, J.T. Turner Construction.
• Brent Burroughs, Burroughs Heat and Air.
• Jessica Deloach, Bernard Williams and Co.
• Rachel Fields, HunterMaclean.
• Jeffrey Heinz, Kaufman-Heinz.
• James William Hitch, Pan-Am Dental Inc.
• Ruel Joyner, 24e Design Co.
• Benjamin W. Karpf, Bouhan Falligant LLP.
• Kevin Lawver, Kodestars and Lynxsy.
• Stephen S. Leonard, Hancock Askew & Co. LLP.
• Quentin Marlin, Ellis, Painter, Ratteree and Adams LLP.
• Amanda Montford, Savannah Drywall Supply Inc.
• Marianne Ganem Poppell, Johnnie Ganem Wine and Package Shop.
• Morphia Scarlett, Healthy Savannah.
• Casey M. Schivera, Celia Dunn Sotheby’s International Realty.
• Eric Sharpe, Digital Doc.
• K. Lynn Tootle Jr., Gro-Masters Inc.
• Justin VanderBrink, Rives E. Worrell Co.
Winners of the 2015 Generation NEXT: Savannah’s Rising Stars of Business are featured in the January/February issue of Savannah magazine as well as the Jan. 21 issue of BiS.
About the publications
Business in Savannah (BiS) and Savannah Magazine are both publications of the Savannah Morning News. The BiS section is included daily in the Savannah Morning News, and the monthly BiS has been published since July 2009.
An enhanced, corresponding website with responsive design was launched recently at businessinsavannah.com. The bimonthly Savannah magazine (SavannahMagazine.com) has been published for 25 years and is Savannah’s premier city magazine dedicated to covering Savannah’s unique cultural identity, including fashion, food, home and events.