Winners of the 2016 Generation NEXT awards, which recognize Savannah’s rising stars of business, were honored Wednesday evening during a celebration at The Florence on Victory Drive.
Business in Savannah (BiS), Savannah magazine and Judge Realty sponsored the event, which honored the community’s up-and-coming under-40 leaders for the sixth year in a row. The honorees include business and community figures who have distinguished themselves by their professional achievements and philanthropic service within Savannah and the Coastal Empire.
This year’s honorees:
• Allison Carroll Adams, Kaplan Development Group/Summer Breeze Senior Living
• Leo G. Beckmann III, Georgia Ports Authority
• David M. Burkoff, HunterMaclean
• J. Patrick Connell, Ellis, Painter, Ratterree and Adams
• Luke Dorman, DPR Construction
• Clinton Edminster, Art Rise Savannah Inc. and Starlandia Creative Supply LLC
• Kara Ford, Abshire Public Relations
• Jennifer Jenkins, Foxy Loxy
• Lori Judge, Judge Realty
• DaShauna L. Kimble, Park Place Outreach Inc.
• Harris G. Martin, Bouhan Falligant LLP
• Robert L. McCorkle III, McCorkle & Johnson LLP
• PoTeea Morris-Hunter, Healthy Savannah
• Heather Murphy, Heather Murphy Real Estate Group, Keller Williams Realty Coastal Area Partners
• Jessica G. Pedigo, Seacrest Partners
• Nicholas Edward Puhala, USI Insurance Services
• Ryan Smith, P.E., Thomas & Hutton Engineering Co.
• Melinda B. Spisso, Spisso CPA
• Ashley Stokes, Flirt with Dessert
• Kelley Waldron, St. Andrew’s School
Bronze sponsors of the event included Heather Murphy Real Estate Group and Ellis, Painter, Tatterree & Adams LLP.