The Historic Savannah Foundation has recognized 13 winners of its 2016 Preservation Awards.
The awards were announced during the foundation’s annual awards luncheon Thursday at the Savannah Golf Club.
“All of the honorees today are leaders in historic preservation and all are being recognized for their tireless commitments to HSF’s core values of advocacy, education and community involvement,” said Daniel Carey, president and CEO of Historic Savannah Foundation.
“In a city that enjoys an international reputation because of how well it has been preserved, HSF celebrates the fact that protecting history is a worthy investment.”
Nichola Parker Coe Volunteer of the Year Award: Sam Carroll
Davenport Trophy: Dale C. Critz Sr.
• The Stephen Williams House: Albert Wall III, Homeline Architecture, Carroll Construction, Brandon Lucas Design
• 130 Habersham St.: Luis Lapitz, Dawson Architects, Snipes Homes & Construction
• 148 Price St.: Matthew Allan, Ward Architecture & Preservation, Wells Anderson Construction & Real Estate, Hoffman Engineering Group, Inc.
• 307 & 309 West Waldburg St.: Jay Massey, Michael Franck, Franck & Lohsen Architects, Getty Construction, Chapman Painting Contractors, Inc.
• 521 E. Gaston St.: Montague Denny, Gateway Restorations
• 122 East 38th Street: Carmela Spinelli, Commonwealth Construction of Georgia, LLC
• 21 Houston St.: Gary and Nancy Radke, Felder & Associates Architecture Interior Design, Bloomquist Construction Inc.
• P.J. O’Connor House: James Abraham
• Broughton Street Collection Façades: Ben Carter Enterprises, Hansen Architects, P.C., DPR Construction, Acadia Realty Trust
• Telfair Academy Exterior Restoration: Telfair Museum of Art Inc., Landmark Preservation, LLC
The Tybee Post Theater: Friends of the Tybee Theater, DPR Architecture, Kuhn Construction Company, Tybee Island Historical Society